Metco Southeast, LLC was established in 2008 to provide Consulting Engineering Services to meet the needs of the communities located in the State of Florida in the areas of Water and Wastewater Systems.
Metco Southeast is a dynamic organization, evolving constantly to keep abreast with the emerging technology to develop unique and cost-efficient solutions to serve the demands of the Clients.
Our services cover all aspects of the consulting engineering field from "Concept through the Completion" phases.
Metco Southeast is a Certified Small and Disadvantage Business with the following entities:
Miami Dade County
- Community Business Enterprise (CBE)
- Equitable Distribution Program (EDP)
- Technical Certifications- Water and Sanitary Sewer Systems, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Engineering Construction Management Categories 6.01, 6.02, 6.03, 12.00, 13.00,16.00 and 17.00
- Micro/Small Business Enterprise (Micro/SBE)
- Public Schools Minority/Women Business Enterprise and Small Business Enterprise (MBE/SBE)
- County Business Enterprise Certification (SBE/CBE)
Palm Beach County and City of West Palm Beach
- Small Business Enterprise Certifications (SBE)
City of Orlando
- Minority Business Enterprise Certification (MBE)