Metco Southeast offers a full spectrum of Engineering Services in the study, design and construction for a variety of Public Infrastructure Improvement Projects including the Water and Wastewater Collection and Treatment Facilities. We have collaborated with other national companies on multiple projects for Water and Sewer Utilities in Southeast Florida region.
Metco Southeast has established a well-earned reputation for the delivery of complex design engineering solutions in addressing the needs of the most challenging engineering projects.
Metco Southeast provides it's clients with services specifically tailored to meet their needs including feasibility studies, preliminary design development and final design documents. Below is a list representing our key areas of expertise.
- Water and Wastewater Plant System
- Pump Stations
- Process Mechanical Piping System
- Plumbing System
- Heating and Ventilation System
Electrical and I&C
- Medium & Low Voltage Power Distribution Systems
- Medium & Low Voltage VFD System
- Lighting and Fire Alarm Systems
- Process Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Hydraulic Modeling - Water and Sewer Systems
- Sewer and Water Distribution System Analysis and Design
- Sewage Lift Stations
- Site Improvements
- Construction Related Services